What concrete results has a team building brought to you? Rafting, treasure hunting, tug of war and similar games are entertaining, but what do you really get? That team spirit from day two in your company is not a consequence of a deeper understanding, nor the beginning of radical changes in employees’ understanding of teamwork, communication and/ or leadership. You need to get out of your comfort zone to learn something about yourself and others.
What is team building?
• Development of desirable characteristics of a team
• Reduction of accumulated stress
• Improving communication
• Taking risks and responsibilities
• Discovering new values and capabilities of participants
• Creative Problem Solving
• Preparation for better managing new situations
• Acceptance of risk and crisis situations outside the comfort zone
• Development of mutual tolerance and self-criticism
• Socializing, recreation and entertainment
In order to develop team spirit and communication between employees, which is crucial for a successful business, we organize team building programs for your company. All About Sports will help you to get situated in the accommodation of your choice and to test your team abilities in our tailored active programs. Get into our teambuilding programs guided by our experienced guides and instructors. Choose theme, location and number od hours/ days and we will make the best possible offer. Be aware of commodity and intensity – level 1 is the easiest and level 5 is the hardest level